The Links Page
Other Road Sites
This page offers a selection of links that may be of interest to some visitors. There is nothing particularly special about the order in which sites appear. I've also tried not to list all the sites on the UK Roads Portal, instead picking one or two of specific interest to me.
- UK Roads Portal offers links to many other roads sites, as well as hosting detailed descriptions of many of Britain's A roads.
- Chris's British Road Directory - One of the most comprehensive road websites.
- SABRE Forum - the place to exchange views on all British Roads.
- Pathetic Motorways - the whole thing appeals to my nature.
- LMARS - Bryn Buck's site - principally about Lancashire motorways and roads, but also includes pictures from elsewhere, including the ex A625 at Mam Tor.
- Wet Roads - An online guide to every UK ford, watersplash and tidal road.
- Hamstreet, Kent - Includes a guide to the A2070 and B2067
- On the road in North West Scotland - An amazing photo tour of a number of roads in the highlands of Scotland
- SARA - The French roads portal
- Route 6 - The A6 and M6 Website
- From Watford Gap to Camelot - A tour of the A361
These sites may also be of interest, but they are not specifically road sites.
- Leaney.org a photographic walking guide to the fells of the English Lake District.
- Been there - done that An illustrated travel guide to Great Britain
- Bed searcher for walkers Exmoor
- Bed searcher for walkers Dartmoor